Residents Living in an ActivCare Community
Benefit in Many Ways
All Memory Care Communities Are Not the Same
See how residents can benefit from the thoughtful features of ActivCare communities.
- ActivCare communities are specially designed and purpose-built for those with memory loss. All hallways lead to the Great Room so residents are free to explore.
- Two easily accessible courtyards with manicured landscaping and smooth pathways allow residents to stroll outdoors, satisfying their desire to roam. Stand-up garden boxes serve as planters for seasonal crops, which residents may tend and harvest.
- A robust activity calendar features a variety of options to engage residents, exercising their physical, cognitive, creative, and social skills. The daily schedule provides meaningful activities designed to enhance resident success.
- Resident participation in activities gives each day purpose and leaves residents feeling fulfilled at the end of the day. Residents often sleep better and develop healthy patterns of rest because of the busy daily schedule at ActivCare.
- The regular schedule of engaging activities helps lead residents through their day, increasing alertness and enthusiasm, and often decreasing their dependence on medications.
- A social dining setting and the frequent hydration activities help residents enjoy mealtimes. As a result, we often see resident intake improve.
- We specialize in memory care and we welcome residents at any stage of dementia. ActivCare’s social setting reduces the pressure to "fit in," which helps decrease depression and avoid catastrophic behaviors.
- Our compassionate caregivers assist residents with regular toileting routines to help reduce incontinence.
- ActivCare provides residents with a home that cultivates community and a sense of belonging, while allowing every individual to maintain their own unique identity.
- Your loved one will develop meaningful relationships with our staff and their fellow residents, which can help reduce any feelings of isolation and loneliness.