ActivCare Laguna Hills
Memory Care In Laguna Hills, CA
Now open in south Orange County, ActivCare Laguna Hills is a new residential community specializing in memory care. This exceptional new community is designed to enhance life for seniors with memory loss from Alzheimer's disease or related dementias.
The new community will feature:
- An engaging activity program created to enhance the quality of life for residents by offering a variety of offerings and providing a familiar routine.
- A purpose-built residential environment that is bright and welcoming.
- Lush courtyards with walking paths and stand-up gardens.
- Licensed nurses who are scheduled on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Round-the-clock caregivers are specially trained in dementia care.
- Nurse case management and wellness monitoring.
With three levels of memory care, ActivCare Laguna Hills offers a continuum of compassionate care. As residents' needs change, so does their care. Instead of a memory nursing home, consider the warm environment of our lively residential care community.
Take a tour of the new community and learn about the ActivCare Difference. Stop by and see us at 25200 Paseo de Alicia in Laguna Hills, just off Interstate 5 near the Auto Club.
Tours available any day between 10 am and 5 pm. Or call 949-577-7474 for an appointment.