ActivCare Laguna Hills
Memory Care In Laguna Hills, CA
Coming soon to south Orange County, ActivCare Laguna Hills is a new residential community specializing in memory care. This exceptional new community is designed to enhance life for seniors with memory loss from Alzheimer's disease or related dementias.
The new community will feature:
- An engaging activity program created to enhance the quality of life for residents by offering a variety of offerings and providing a familiar routine.
- A purpose-built residential environment that is bright and welcoming.
- Lush courtyards with walking paths and stand-up gardens.
- Licensed nurses who are scheduled on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Round-the-clock caregivers specially trained in dementia care.
- Nurse case management and wellness monitoring.
With three levels of memory care, ActivCare Laguna Hills offers a continuum of compassionate care. As resident's needs change, so does their care.
Slated to open in Fall 2021. Sign up now for our interest list.
Now Open: ActivCare Laguna Hills Preview Center
Get a sneak peek of the new community and learn about the ActivCare Difference. Stop by the Preview Center at 25200 Paseo de Alicia, near the Auto Club.
Open Wednesday through Friday from 10 am to 3 pm. Or call 949-577-7474 for an appointment.
*Images are artist renderings and are provided for illustrative purposes only. Actual room and building sizes and configurations may vary.