ActivCare Laguna Hills
Memory Care In Laguna Hills, CA
Coming soon to south Orange County, ActivCare Laguna Hills is a new residential community specializing in memory care. This exceptional new community is designed to enhance life for seniors with memory loss from Alzheimer's disease or related dementias.
The new community will feature:
- An engaging activity program created to enhance the quality of life for residents by offering a variety of offerings and providing a familiar routine.
- A purpose-built residential environment that is bright and welcoming.
- Lush courtyards with walking paths and stand-up gardens.
- Licensed nurses who are scheduled on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Round-the-clock caregivers specially trained in dementia care.
- Nurse case management and wellness monitoring.
With three levels of memory care, ActivCare Laguna Hills offers a continuum of compassionate care. As resident's needs change, so does their care.
Slated to open in Fall 2021. Sign up now for our interest list.
*Images are artist renderings and are provided for illustrative purposes only. Actual room and building sizes and configurations may vary.
Looking For More Information
About ActivCare Laguna Hills?
News & Events
What would you tell a friend that has expressed to you that they are struggling with feeling overwhelmed? Think good thoughts. You're doing amazing. Don't be so hard on yourself. This too shall pass. As a
Joy can be infused into your loved one's day when you take time to have meaningful conversations. Reminiscing about past experiences and connecting over a person's interests can help provide a sense of
An Online Educational Event Friday, May 1 | 10-11:30 AM Alzheimer's San Diego and ActivCare Living are thrilled to present an online event with renowned dementia educator, @Teepa Snow. The webinar will be