ActivCare 4S Ranch
Memory Care In San Diego, CA
ActivCare 4S Ranch is located among the family-oriented neighborhoods and communities of 4S Ranch. Opened in 2016, ActivCare 4S Ranch provides specialized memory care to those who are experiencing the changing needs of memory loss. Three levels of care are provided, from the beginning stages of the disease to the end. Residents are often visited by caring members of the community and have the chance to enjoy a lively excursion to an interesting site on a regular basis. Whether it be an ActivFit class or a relaxing afternoon gardening in the courtyard, residents’ lives are enriched daily with inviting activities.
A unique feature of ActivCare 4S Ranch is a dedicated neighborhood within the community, The Ranch Club, for those in the initial stages of memory loss or Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI).
ActivCare 4S Ranch offers private and semi-private accommodations and includes the following:
- Licensed nurses are scheduled on-site 24/7
- Specially trained caregivers provide round-the-clock compassionate care
- A meaningful activity program specially designed for those with Alzheimer's and related dementias
- Themed Great Rooms and corridors to assist with wayfinding
- Safe and secure manicured courtyards
- Three nutritious meals daily and regular snacks
- A bright and airy residential setting
- Nurse case management
With three levels of memory care, ActivCare 4S Ranch offers a continuum of compassionate care. As residents' needs change, so does their care. Instead of a memory nursing home, consider the warm environment of our lively residential care community.
Take a tour of the community and learn about the ActivCare Difference. Stop by and see us at 10603 Rancho Bernardo Road in San Diego, CA, just west of I-15 and across from 4S Commons.
Tours are available any day between 10 am and 5 pm. Or call 858-485-8001 for an appointment.