We cherish our residents and strive to bring fulfillment to their lives daily. To provide meaning and purpose each day, we build a routine and provide an environment where they can be successful.
The ActivCare program of structured activities is designed to maintain the highest possible functioning level of each resident while enhancing their self-esteem. Research has shown that therapeutic activity programs have the potential to restore feelings of usefulness, sociability and the capacity to celebrate life. By focusing resident's energies on productive activities the reliance on behavior medication can be reduced or even eliminated. Routines are followed daily to develop familiarity.
The schedule is a balanced menu of quiet, memory-exercising activities, creative craft workshops and invigorating play that utilize large motor skills. In addition to indoor interactive activities, outdoor programming such as nature walks and gardening are incorporated.
ActivCare programs are themed and provide a sense of fun. Outings are scheduled to engage residents in local points of interest. And special social events that involve families and friends are planned regularly.
By engaging those with memory loss, ActivCare is devoted to enhancing life every day.
Top 10 Reasons To Choose ActivCare
- More than 30 years of experience specifically focused on memory care by the company that pioneered residential memory care in California.
- Licensed nurse scheduled on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Bright, homelike environments that are designed for memory care including inviting outdoor courtyards.
- Specially trained, compassionate caregivers.
- Purposeful activity program specially designed for those with memory loss to enhance and maintain quality of life.
- Case management and comprehensive assessments provided to each resident and their family.
- Straightforward, affordable monthly rates that are inclusive of care*.
- Respite care for short-term stays.
- Active family involvement and special community social events.
- Wellness monitoring: weight & nutrition, ambulation & mobility, medications, illness and incontinence management.
* Incontinence care and supplies extra.