Specialized Memory Care In Orange County, CA
Located in central Orange County, ActivCare Orange is a specialized memory care community designed to serve the changing needs of those with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementias. ActivCare Orange offers three levels of memory care from beginning to end stages and hospice. Memory care is all we do.
This new community, nestled just north of Chapman Global Medical Center, features a bright and welcoming environment for residents. Large open courtyards provide secure surroundings for gardening, meandering, or just enjoying the outdoors. A daily schedule of activities designed to enhance the lives of residents and boost self-esteem is planned. Highly trained caregivers will provide loving care and understanding hearts.
ActivCare Orange offers private and semi-private accommodations and includes the following:
- Licensed nurses are scheduled on-site 24/7
- Specially trained caregivers provide round-the-clock compassionate care
- A meaningful activity program specially designed for those with Alzheimer's and related dementias
- Themed Great Rooms and corridors to assist with wayfinding
- Safe and secure manicured courtyards
- Three nutritious meals daily and regular snacks
- A bright and airy residential setting
- Nurse case management
With three levels of memory care, ActivCare Orange offers a continuum of compassionate care. As residents' needs change, so does their care. Instead of a memory nursing home, consider the warm environment of our lively residential care community.
Take a tour of the new community and learn about the ActivCare Difference. Stop by and see us at 2629 E Chapman Avenue in Orange, CA, located behind Chapman Global Medical Center.
Tours are available any day between 10 am and 5 pm. Or call 714-215-9944 for an appointment.