ActivCare Yorba Linda
Memory Care In Orange County, CA
Located in the “Land of gracious living”, ActivCare Yorba Linda is a specialized memory care community nestled within the quiet neighborhoods of Yorba Linda. Opened in 2017, ActivCare Yorba Linda provides Orange County with memory care like no other. The daily schedule engages residents with fun and invigorating activities. Residents are free to explore spacious courtyards with luscious landscaping for gardening, exploring or just enjoying the sunshine. A highly trained team of caregivers provide round-the-clock compassionate care.
ActivCare Yorba Linda provides memory care from the beginning to end stages of Alzheimer’s disease or related dementias.
ActivCare Yorba Linda offers 60 private and semi-private accommodations and include the following:
- Licensed nurses are scheduled on-site 24/7
- Specially trained caregivers provide round-the-clock compassionate care
- A meaningful activity program specially designed for those with Alzheimer's and related dementias
- Themed Great Rooms and corridors to assist with way finding
- Safe and secure manicured courtyards
- Three nutritious meals daily and regular snacks
- A bright and airy residential setting
- Nurse case management
Looking for more information about ActivCare Yorba Linda?
Join our mailing list.
Looking For More Information
About ActivCare Yorba Linda?
News & Events
We have decided to postpone the in-person Town Hall Forum event on March 26. The Centers for Disease Control's (CDC's) recommends that older adults avoid crowds and close contact with others who are
March 26 Town Hall Forum Postponed With an abundance of caution, we have decided to postpone the in-person Town Hall Forum event on March 26. We are abiding by the Centers for Disease
ActivCare Living, Inc. is proud to announce that its Chief Operating Officer, Todd A. Shetter, has been appointed to the Governor’s Task Force on Alzheimer’s (Disease) Prevention and Preparedness chaired by Maria Shriver.