Long Beach, CA
License # 191601027
ActivCare Brittany House
Memory Care in Long Beach/Lakewood, CA
A pioneer in providing specialized residential memory care in Southern California, ActivCare Brittany House knows about caring for those with memory loss. Located in an established neighborhood of family homes, schools and churches, ActivCare Brittany is a home-like setting for residents with memory loss. Residents enjoy nature walks to nearby parks and frequent visits from caring members of the community.
ActivCare is an innovative program that bridges the gap between retirement living and skilled nursing care, by recognizing what people with Alzheimer's and related dementias really need - activity, security and unconditional caring in a supportive, comfortable environment. When seeking care for a loved one with memory loss, instead of a memory nursing home, consider our lively residential community.
ActivCare Brittany House provides private and semi-private accommodations in five unique neighborhoods to care for those at every stage of dementia. Residency includes the following:
- Licensed nurses are scheduled on-site 24/7
- Specially trained caregivers provide round-the-clock compassionate care
- A meaningful activity program specially designed for those with Alzheimer's and related dementias
- Themed Great Rooms and corridors to assist with way finding
- Safe and secure manicured courtyards
- Three nutritious meals daily and regular snacks
- A bright and airy residential setting
- Nurse case management
Looking for more information about ActivCare Brittany House?
Check out our Facebook page or join our mailing list