Share the Love
Activities You Can Do Together
Add a little fun to your day with a variety of stimulating activities. Participating in enjoyable outings and engaging activities can enhance the caregiving experience.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Alzheimer's San Diego offers a calendar of activities and outings tailored for those with memory loss.
- Walk the dock and watch people fishing. Shelter Island, Ocean Beach, Crystal Pier and Oceanside Harbor are great options.
- February is Museum Month in San Diego - Get a free discount card at Macys.
- Visit Birch Aquarium at Scripps.
- Visit Botanical Garden at Balboa Park -- it's free!
- Visit the Rose Garden.
- Feed the ducks at Mission Bay.
- Create an art project together. Need inspiration? Check Art Therapy Projects on Pinterest.